Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid – Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with five targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.
- GREEN counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
- LAVENDER balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
- PINK disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance
- YELLOW is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions
- PEACH works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones
- DEEP PEACH is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!
Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid is the next generation of skin perfection and radiance. Use these shades to correct imperfections and play up your best features. Unlike a lot of cream-based color correctors, our liquid formula is easy to use and always blends beautifully—whether you use a little or a lot.
We based the formula off of our Naked Skin Concealer (so you know it’s weightless and crazy good). It provides a smooth, even application every time. Plus, subtle pearlescent pigments in the unique formula diffuse light to perfect skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect.
This high-tech formula comes in a bottle that looks like our Naked Skin Concealer component but with an iridescent white cap. Sure, it’s cute, but it’s also practical and travel-friendly. You can see the shade through the clear bottle, so it’s easy to find the right one in your bag. No need to carry a brush either; the modern flocked applicator picks up and lays down just the right amount of product. And it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.
Fill Weight: 6.2 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 0.21 oz